Saturday, February 16, 2008

Casual Elegance

I decided a while ago, that the style for the wedding is casual elegance, a style in which I strive to live, but do not always achieve, but hey, I am still young right...

Currently our abode does not have a washer and dryer and we are back to doing laundry at the laundromat, one of my favorite activities in life. When we work up this morning and were talking about what our plans were for the weekend I mentioned that we had to do some serious laundry, and almost as if it were fate, when I jumped on the computer this morning I found this great laundry bag, which I think is definetely casual elegance, from India Rose. I think it might also make a really great back bag, or general catch all, because lets face it, when you do not have your own washer and dryer you have way more laundry to do at one time then normal.

No comments: